Human Business Japanese Program:Part1
The case study videos are easy to understand. Learners can acquire the basic abilities required to function as a member of Japanese society and basic Japanese skills within a short duration!
This is a comprehensive course of 10 hours and around 200 lecture videos.
Learners can watch the course immediately after purchasing from [Courses]!
[Corporate Training Personnel] Perfect for training prospective employees as we head towards Spring!
Japanese business etiquette and cross-cultural understanding are equally challenging to understand as the Japanese language. This course is for learners of basic Japanese language and helps them learn business Japanese through case studies.
Learners can learn at home on a computer, tablet or smartphone. If you do not understand a particular section, you can learn by watching the videos any number of times.
Key points of this course!
- Learners will learn business Japanese language and work in Japanese society through case studies while understanding the differences in mindset between the Japanese and people from other countries.
- You can think about your mistakes and what should be done in specific cases. You can learn practically about the errors that are most likely to occur in the Japanese business scenario.
- You can learn how to use the Japanese language in various scenarios. This course is designed to improve basic business skills and business Japanese skills required to function as a member of the Japanese society so that learners can work immediately.
- This is a comprehensive course of 10 hours and around 200 videos. The learning process is smooth since the videos are of short duration.
- Learn anytime, anywhere with your PC or smartphone. Start learning from an ongoing lecture instantly using Learning History from My Page.
Chapter 1: Communication at the Workplace
- PART 1: Japanese language skills for work
Honorific language, speaking, listening, answering the phone, taking messages and visits
- PART 2: Basics of work and work procedure
Receive instructions, submit reports, inform and discuss, verbally and in writing
- PART 3: What do you do in this situation?
- PART 4: Conversations outside of work
Chapter 2: Work with the Japanese (Case Study)
- PART 1: Thinking about "work"
- PART 2: Workplace rules and etiquette
- PART 3: Work procedure
- PART 4: Working in a team
Issuance of administrator account: *Service for training personnel
We can issue an administrator account to personnel of your company who is in charge of learning. The account is useful to track the progress of independent learning and understand weaknesses, etc., of employees.
* For Corporate Applications: Contact Moroishi of the Public Relations Department, Human Academy - Japanese Language School at email@example.com
About the instructor
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students.
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.