Covers 7 major elements, hotel categories, occupations, front desk, customer service, public relations, restaurant and safety management.
Learners can watch the course immediately after registering to [Courses]
When you work in a hotel, there are many different work types such as front desk, guest rooms and serving. Let us be prepared to handle the work even if the job profile changes.
Learners can learn from the video lessons at home on a computer, tablet or smartphone. If you do not understand a particular section, you can learn by watching the videos any number of times.
[Key points of this course!]
- Case study videos are easy to understand
- Learners can learn all aspects from types of occupations, hospitality, restaurants, to safety and sanitation in hotels, with just e-learning
- This course also be used to prepare for the specified skills worker evaluation test
- The course includes extensive knowledge and practical information that can be used immediately in the accommodation industry.
- Nobumi Nakai, Associate Professor, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, Meikai University
- Learners can check their ability with summary questions and mock tests.
1. Easy explanation of hotel categories, occupations and duties
Simple explanations to understand different job types, doorman, bell-person, front desk clerk and concierge.
2. Learners will understand the hospitality spirit, which is unique to Japan in the customer service business.
Japanese hotels value hospitality. Learners should master the service industry's essence, such as personal grooming, customer service terminologies, manners, telephone etiquette and complaint handling.
3. Restaurants are also an important part of hotels.
Restaurants are one of the places that guests look forward to in hotels. Some guests use only the restaurant in a hotel. Let us learn the basics of restaurants.
4. Final check! Mock tests are included
Mock tests are also included for a final review after learners finish watching all the videos.
5. Issuance of Administrator Account *Service for training personnel
We can issue an administrator account to personnel of your company who is in charge of learning. The account is useful to track the progress of independent learning and understand weaknesses, etc., of employees.
* For Corporate Applications: Contact Moroishi of the Public Relations Department, Human Academy - Japanese Language School at email@example.com.
About the instructor
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students.
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.