【Free】Japanese Beginner Level 1
This course is an excerpt for the trial. The following explanation is the contents of the full version. Click here to purchase the full version!
JBL1 FULL VERSION
This is an e-learning material to help people learn to speak Japanese, developed based on “Tsunagu Nihongo,” an original teaching material that contains the 30-year educational expertise of Human Academy’s Japanese Language School, operated by the Japanese education group Human Group.
Learning Level: Beginner
Total Learning Hours:About 27 hours
Lessons can be taken by memorizing the phrases of each lesson and confirming what you can do in Japanese each time, so you can start your learning from your interests, or from what is necessary for you now.
Learn each subject by video, and confirm through tests. Press the question button anytime you have a question! Even for video learning, you don’t have to worry on your own!
Textbooks are also provided as pdf files, making them ideal for repeated learning and confirmation.
- Learn at home or at the office!
- Developed with the educational expertise of a top-level Japanese language school in Japan. Uses the “Scene Syllabus” for immediate use after memorizing!
- Can-do (what can I become able to do?) is displayed after every lesson. Learn from the scenes you wish to memorize!
- Each lesson has a confirmation test. Perfect for review and repetitive learning!
Learning Content Example
- Shopping/riding trains and buses/having a meal
- Getting permission/requests/inviting and declining/giving advice/apologizing
... With plenty of other various expressions
※法人申込について：くわしくは、ヒューマンアカデミー日本語学校渉外部 諸石（もろいし） email@example.com までお問い合わせください
About the instructor
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students.
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.