【FreeTrial:Face-to-Face class】就活日本語講座11/28 Osaka
Join a trial OFFLINE lesson on our NEW Japanese Class"就活日本語講座” to get one step closer to your Dream to work in Japan!
Check the map below↓↓↓
After the trial lesson, If you take the course on the spot, you can start taking the actual course (paid course) immediately.
*The trial lesson is only for the first 90 minutes. From the second lesson, please apply on the day and participate.
This is a Free Trial Lesson at Human Academy Japanese Language School Osaka designed to optimize your chance for job search in Japan and to improve your Japanese skill to get job in Japan. We are offering lessons for acquiring skills for working in Japan, such as how to write a resume and how to take an interview.
【Japanese level required to take this course.】
Intermediate level Japanese or above (levels N3 +)
Features （Paid Course "就活日本語講座 at Osaka Campus (Offline)” ）
1) Curriculum for a "guide to job hunting" in Japan
2) You can learn about self-analysis, how to write a resume, how to get an interview, etc.
3) If you completed the resume for submission, you can receive employment support by our career consultant.
Course Period （Paid Course "就活日本語講座 at Osaka Campus (Offline)” ）
- November 28, 2020 (Sat) -January 30, 2021 (Sat)
- 8 times in total, 3 hours course every Saturday
- Class hours ・9: 30-12: 45
- *Closed on December 26th and January 2nd
Tuition （Paid Course "就活日本語講座 at Osaka Campus”）
- Tuition fee: 33,000 JPY (tax included)
- Text fee: 1,980 JPY (tax included)
Location:Human Academy Japanese Language School Osaka
Presented by Human Academy Co. Ltd.
About the instructor
Human Academy conducts Japanese Language Education for foreign students.
Our idea of internationalization is not just that Japanese people study foreign languages, or go overseas or know a different culture. As a school authorized by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education, we are committed to Japanese language education for foreign students at our campuses in Tokyo, Osaka and Saga. Our goal is to increase international understanding and use of the Japanese language. As the range of international exchange increases, we believe that through this kind of education we have an important role to play.