(1) “Learner” shall mean a user who have signed up to ShareWis.
(2) “Instructor” shall mean a user who have been registered as an instructor to ShareWis.
(3) "User" shall mean any individual or corporation that has been registered as a User of the Services.
(4) "Service" shall mean the service of a learning site named ShareWis and created by the Company, the details of which is that the Company provides the Lecture Content, which is provided by the Lecturer, to Users for a fee.
(5) "Lecture Content" shall mean any contents created and provided by the Instructor to the Company in order for the Company to provide with Users (including but not limited to text, images, videos and other data).
communication services and other information created or accumulated in relation to user or users’ devices.
Depending on the method of collection, the Personal Information that we may collect for a user to use the Services includes:
Personal Information provided by a user, including:
A. Personal information provided by a learner
(1) We use Personal Information for the following purposes.
(2) Provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the service, including but not limited to acceptance of the registration and identification of individuals
(3) Guidance or response to inquiries
(4) Addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies
(5) Notifications of any modification to the rules
(7) Purposes incidental to the purposes of use above
If a user specifies a certain setting, the user is entitled to require us to, and we shall immediately, discontinue the use of any or all of user’s Personal Information. Depending on the item of the Personal Information, if such collection or use is required for ShraeWis, we may not be able to discontinue such collection unless the user withdraws from ShareWis pursuant to the procedures as determined by us.
１ We will provide user’s personal information to the following cases; (1) Learner’s personal information to an instructor: Nothing (2) Instructor’s personal information to a learner: Name ２ We will not provide user’s personal information to third parties without user’s prior agreement, except in the following cases. However, it excludes cases in which it is admitted by Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. (1) Cases in which we entrust with handling the personal information in a whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of the use (2) Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business in a merger or otherwise (3) Cases in which personal information is provided to a provider of an information collection module pursuant to Section 4 (4) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or individual entrusted by either of the former two in executing the operation prescribed by laws and regulations, and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operation concerned (5) Cases in which it is based on laws and regulations
When we are requested by a person to disclose the retained personal information, we will disclose the personal information concerned to the person without delay. However, in any of the following cases, we may keep all or part of the retained personal data undisclosed, and the person will be notified thereof. Meanwhile, a ¥1,000 handling fee will be charged per disclosure of personal information.
1 We will correct or suspend a personal information in the following cases;
(1) A user may request us to correct his/her personal information by procedures specified by ShareWis when the retained personal information is incorrect.
(2) When we are requested by a user to discontinue using or erase (hereinafter called as, to implement “discontinuance of the use etc.”) the retained personal information on the ground that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of use purpose, or has been acquired by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation, and based on the result, we will implement the discontinuance of the use etc. of the personal information and notify the person. However, cases in which it costs large amount or is difficult to discontinue using or to erase the retained personal information, and in which it is found possible to take necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the person, we will take the measures.
２ When we receive user’s request set forth in preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to accept the request, we will correct or delete the retained personal information without delay, and notify the user.
３ We should not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, the preceding paragraphs shall not apply.
Please contact the receptionist below for any questions and comments.
Address: 3−2−7, Minamikyuhojimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
The contents of this policy may be changed. In case of major update, we will notice our customers in appropriate places and/or by appropriate means. In case of any updates which legally require an agreement from a user, we will ask users’ agreement on the change.